Vincent, Grant, Eurico, Paulo, Francisco and Janice discuss their work on bocavirus, infectious bronchitis virus, begomoviruses, and circoviruses at the Brazilian Virology Society meeting in Atibaia, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 155 (56 MB .mp3, 93 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Program of the XXII Brazilian Virology Meeting (pdf)
- Sociedade Brasiliera de Virologia
- Journal of the Brazilian Society for Virology
- Photographs from the meeting at TWiV Facebook or Picasa
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 155
- Video of this episode – view below or download 640×480 .mp4 file
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Antonio – 2011 Nobel Laureates Lectures at Lindau
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.